The Old Wagonhouse

The Old Wagonhouse

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting!!

Most of the preparation that can be finished for the new plantings is finished. So at Withoek we are now focusing on the things on the B list. Things we don't normally have time for. My job creation project is also coming on nicely. I have about 10 people making wood for the local market, that is restaurants, guest houses, any one really, that wants wood for braaiing and /or 'kaggels' in the Calitzdorp region. I think it is a great opportunity for these people that stay in our area that don't have other income and I am surprised at their commitment to the project. They want to work and earn some money and make living.
Thanks also to the people that support this project through the buying of the wood. I don't think you guys know how many people you support through just the buying of the product.

No comments: